JobItUs ("We", "Us") provides the http://www.jobitus.com website, API for service and various recruitment related services and features collectively called as "services".
The Company, organization, recruiter, job seeker or end user who access, use, utilize the services offered by us hereinafter collectively called as "user", "you", "your"
The following terms and conditions mentioned on this page hereinafter called as "General Terms".
The terms and conditions specially mentioned for any services provided by JobItUs hereinafter called as "Service Specific Terms".
The terms and conditions mentioned in written on any agreement between you and us hereinafter called as "Written Terms".
The General Terms, Written Terms and Service Specific Terms hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Terms".In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Service Specific Terms, the Service Specific Terms shall prevail.
Acceptance of the Terms
- You must be of legal age in order to accept the Terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any feature or service of JobItUs anytime.
- If you agree to the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the corresponding Service.
- We must also reserve the right to change the Terms and service from time to time without notice to you.
- Any change in Terms will be effective from effective date mentioned on this Terms page.
- Your continued use of JobItUs services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review Terms from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications.
- Therefore, we suggest that you check back frequently to make sure you are always familiar with the current Terms.
- You may not use or access JobItUs website and offered services if you do not agree to these Terms.
Personal Information And Privacy
- You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your username, password and other sensitive information.
- You are responsible for maintaining personal/ official information provided through services will be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur in your user account and you agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account by contacting us.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or to any third party incurred as a result of any unauthorized access and/or use of your user account, or otherwise.
- The Service may include certain communications from JobItUs such as service announcements, administrative messages, reminders, schedule alerts, job updates, and newsletters.
- These communications shall be considered part of using the Services.
Unsubscribelink at the bottom of the email.
- However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving service announcements, schedule alerts and administrative messages.
- If we receive a complaint from any person against you with respect to your activities as part of use of the Services, we will forward the complaint to the primary email address of your Master account and concern user account.
- You must respond to the complainant directly within 10 days of receiving the complaint forwarded by us and copy JobItUs in the communication.
- If you do not respond to the complainant within 10 days from the date of our email to you, we may disclose your name and contact information to the complainant for enabling the complainant to take legal action against you.
User Generated Content
- You may post or publish content created by you using any of the Services or otherwise.
- You shall be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication.
- By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information mentioned below:
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
- unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email, spamming, chain letters, lottery or gambling.
- software viruses, computer code, files, or programs that may disrupt, damage, obtain unauthorized access.
- Further, by making any content available in the manner mentioned above, you expressly agree that JobItus will have the right to block access to or remove such content made available by you.
- If we receives complaints concerning it, you expressly responsible for further questions of illegality or infringement and also for any legal action taken by the complainent.
- If anyone wish to protest any blocking or removal of content available at JobItUs or its services, may contact us by email - support(at)jobitus.com
Third Party websites and Information
- Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own website and services only.
- We may link you to other websites on the Internet or otherwise include for references.
- These third party sites are not under our control, we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites.
- Hence it is completely your responsibility to check the authonticity, accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, policy, terms of such sites.
- The inclusion of such a link or reference of third party sites is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with us.
Inactive domain Accounts Policy
- We reserve the right to terminate unpaid domain accounts that are inactive for a continuous period of 180 days.
- In the event of such termination, all data associated with such domain account will be deleted.
- We will provide you prior notice of such termination and option to back-up your data.
- Details about the content of the back-up is mentioned in the documentation of services.
- We respect your right to ownership of data created or stored by you.
- You own the data created or stored by you.
- You are not granted to reproduce, publish, sale, or distribute such data in commercial market as this data usage purpose is restricted to your personal/ official use.
- JobItUs.com, JobItUs logo, name and individual services are trademarks, property and ownership of Ravar Group.
- You agree not to display or use the trademarks, in any manner, without Ravar Group's prior permission.
- However the logo, website displayed on our website are the trademark of respective companies.
- We provide the JobItUs.com on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Platform.
- We also provide the standalone software module to our clients.
- However we are permitting the use of this software for own purpose only.
- All the ownership of the website, code, logical implementation, and standalone software belongs to Ravar Group.
- You are not allowed and/ or authorized to redistrubute, copy, re-sale the software website, code, standalone module and also provide unauthorized software access to user other than your organization.
- If we found violation of any above mentioned ownership terms, we reserve the right to claim and proceed for legal action against such user.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that the use of the services is at your sole risk.
- The services are provided on an as-is-and-as-available basis.
- We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. We try our best to keep the service up.
- Use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the services shall be at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the use of the services or the download of any such material.
- We make no warranty regarding any transactions executed through, or in connection with this site, and you understand and agree that such transactions are conducted entirely at your own risk. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any products, services, materials, or information available on or through this site from a third party is provided solely by such third party, and not by us or any other of our affiliates.
- We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than our authorized representative.
- You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we or our affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site.
- Further, we shall not be liable in any way for third party goods and services offered through this site or for assistance in conducting commercial transactions through this site, including without limitation the processing of orders.
- Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Suspension and Termination
- We may suspend your user account or temporarily disable access to whole or part of any Service in the event of any suspected illegal activity, extended periods of inactivity or requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Objections to suspension or disabling of user accounts should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of being notified about the suspension.
- We may terminate a suspended or disabled user account after 15 days.
- we reserve the right to terminate your user account and deny the Services upon reasonable belief that you have violated the Terms.
- Termination of user account will include denial of access to all Services, deletion of information in your user account such as your email address and password and deletion of all data in your user account.
- We will also terminate your user account on your request.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect to that subject matter.
- These Terms may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s).
- Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with this site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence.
- This site is controlled by us from Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- It can be accessed from all over the country as well as from other countries around the world.
- By accessing this site both of us agree to obey Indian law.
- The terms and the agreement between us and all the users shall be governed by Indian law.
- Courts at Pune, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute arising from or in relation to the terms and the agreement between us and all the users, and no other courts shall have jurisdiction.
END OF TERMS
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this terms and conditions and Agreement, please contact us at support(at)jobitus.com