Vice President Sales
Shanvi Staffing and Training Services
Job description : Head Sales (Vice President-Sales)
Industry: A Fin-tech venture funded by the largest global investors. Led by star leadership
Role: Lead PAN -India Sales team , managing prospecting from leads, generating more applications, processing of loan files, getting documentation execution and final disbursements and subsequent drawdowns and customer services. Location: Gurgaon Reporting to : President –Sales, Marketing and Business Development
1) End to End responsibility to drive overall disbursement numbers across business lines.
2) Guide, monitor and mentor a highly motivated team of 60 - 80 people across telecalling/FOS channels.
3) Work closely with vertical heads for planning and execution of segment specific numbers.
4) Lead the portfolio team for renewals/upsell/cross-sell and referral programmes.
5) Lead and guide customer services execution team to ensure good customer experience.
6) Drive key number of value and volume of disbursements, TAT and better conversion of leads.
7) Actively participate in the quarterly planning exercise. Lead the weekly and monthly meetings for all management updates.
8) Work enthusiastically on all new projects/pilots across company as most of execution on these projects lies with sales.
9) Plan and execute relevant incentive schemes to keep team focused on the key delivery items while remaining within the prescribed budgets.
10) Involves working closely with other functions primarily Product/Technology /Credit/Business Development/HR/Finance and Management teams.
Experience and Education Requirements: 1) Overall experience of 8-12 years. At least 8+ years of similar experience , preferably in NBFC . 2) In-depth understanding of the industry 3) Good communication skills 4) Post-Graduation from a premium college. 5) Should have managed large teams earlier 6) Comfortable working in start-ups
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Learning For Education Courses
- Course Design â€“ Product/program Management
- Experience With Open Source - Moodle
- Social Learning Tools & Aps Integration.