Business Development Manager
The company is seeking an experienced VP of Business Development to take full ownership of our biggest and most strategic new business opportunities. We require a polished and seasoned executive who enjoys getting hands on in the intersection of marketing and sales, helping nurture our high priority leads from initial point of contact (i.e. RFP, conferences, email introductions, etc.) through to an agreement. Given the nature of our services, the ideal candidate is very savvy in all forms of digital outreach and can have in-depth and strategic discussions with Executive level marketing resources on the client side.
This role will take ownership of the business development opportunities for prospective clients at the enterprise level while building and coaching a team of exceptional team to support them.
The ideal candidate is an extraordinary communicator, able to articulate our service offerings in a way that excites and engages the client and creates innovative, customised strategies to achieve their goals. You are also confident in building rapport with your team and coaching the staff to elevate their sales approach to exceed monthly and annual revenue targets. You are an expert at building and improving sales processes to set up our sales talent for success. And lastly, you have an approachable, “roll up your sleeves” attitude that will drive accountability within your sales team.
Accept accountability for enterprise sales policies, procedures, and quotas; analyzing data and performance to create successful close strategies
- Collaborate with executive leaders across each channel to develop and deliver an enterprise sales strategy that will align our teams and agency for success during our continued rapid growth
- Respond to, negotiate, develop, communicate and renew Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and Request for Information (RFI’s) for enterprise accounts
- Successfully conduct sales calls and meetings to understand prospect needs and position Gridle as a thought leader in helping organisations serve their clients better
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Gridle as well as current and emerging market trends
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement and constantly fine tune the sales process
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of efforts, measuring actual results against desired outcomes, and providing weekly reporting to leadership team
- Negotiate contract terms and SOW language
- Excellent written and verbal skills; a great communicator in every medium
- Able to ask tough questions and handle the pressure of a high-growth sales environment
- Some travel required and willingness to host video calls a must
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude, unafraid to challenge the status quo
- 3-5+ years enterprise sales experience, with demonstrated ability to build, scale and manage sales teams, and a track record of successful attainment of quota/revenue targets
- Demonstrated success managing the RFP process for enterprises and training others on that skillset
- Experience selling within the Technology Implementation industry, specifically performance Products, highly preferred
- Have a solid understanding of how Technology Products work together. Must have experience selling these services and training a team on performance marketing sales.
- Keen ability to develop strong business relationships with C-level decision makers
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance and IT teams
- Strong experience with industry standard tools
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload.
We want to Help Companies Deliver Value Efficiently.
Our Ridiculously Simple and Effective Products, Services and Solutions do that; and much more!
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Business Development
- Construction Material
- Building Material
- Fly Ash
- Ready Mix Concrete
- "med Rep"
- "medical Rep"
- "med Representative"
- "medical Sales Representative"
- "sales Representative"
- "pharma Marketing"
- "pharma Sales"
- "pharma Sales And Marketing"
- "doctors Call"
- "sales Officer"
- "business Officer"
Urgent opening for First line manager,Area sales manager,Medical representative,Territory sales manager,Channel sales executive
- Medical Representative
- Sales Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Business Officer
- "channel Sales Executive"
- "territory Sales Manager"
- "territory Sales Executive"