AEM Developer -Bangalore
ADi Consulting Services
• At least 5-7 years of experience in developing content Management systems with atleast 2 years using AEM
• Good understanding of AEM and its architecture
• Good hands on experience in developing AEM components
• Good experience in Java , Spring and hibernate
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Participating in peer-reviews.
• Optionally understanding of the latest technologies is advantageous.
• Works under the direct command of architects/ Project Manager/ Lead and responsible for management of an
• Accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and
scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
• Responsible in following up the best practices of packages Platform during the system or design, as per direct
mandate by seniors.
• Learn to confer with the supervisor and follow standard process to understand the problem areas.
• Learn to independently demonstrate and document solutions
• Learn to develop/maintain/enhance codes, create flowcharts, layouts, entity diagrams and code
• Work on problems of limited scope through usage of standard programming concepts/principle.
• Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technology uptrends
ADi is part of ADi International Group. GetFreshersjob is formed by a set of high energy people who are driven by passion to achieve and be the change agents in the recruitment industry. Fed-up with the identical approaches practiced by many recruitment consultants, t
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile