SD WAN Network Architect/Engineer
Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Position: SD WAN Network Architect/Engineer
Primary Skills : CISCO Meraki & CISCO Viptela Products Experience: 4 - 10 Yrs.
• Deep expertise, understanding and knowledge of Infrastructure Network and Security – SD WAN, Routing and Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Cloud Networking and Cyber Security. • Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc. • Hands-on experience on cloud networking solutions - Cisco Meraki. • Hands-on experience on Multi-vendor hardware like Checkpoint firewalls, BIG IP F5 Load balancers & Proxy solutions • Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, VxLAN, HSRP, QoS, VoIP (Cisco/Avaya), DMVPN, SSL VPN/IPSec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 load balancers, WAAS, WCCP & MPLS services framework. • Proven experience of LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation experience • Cisco ICE and Network segmentation knowledge required along with VMware Network Function Virtualization (NFV) • Expertise with DCLAN and WAN technologies: Segment Routing, VXLAN, Load Balancers (Citrix/F5) and either of SDWAN technologies Cisco iWAN, Viptela, Riverbed and Talari. • Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including but not limited to NHRP, EIGRP, BPG4, OSPF and RIPv2. • Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ISR G2/ASR routers, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco WAN Optimizers, Cisco Autonomous/Lightweight Access Points & Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
• Expert design knowledge of IP based networking architecture • Experience of network build standard configuration and industry best practice covering Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and NX-OS platforms • Experience of designing and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies such as Cisco ACI or SD-WAN and Software Defined Access (SDA) • Routing and Switching services based on Cisco ASR1K, ISR4K routers and Nexus 9K, Catalyst 9500/9300, 6807 VSS and 3850 switches • Demonstrate an expert understanding of networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols • Experience in designing, installing and operating Cisco DNA Center to manage SDA environments • In depth knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 9500/9300 switches • In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco IOS and Nexus devices to include routing (OSPF & BGP), switching and QoS experience • High level of technical knowledge and experience on devices to include general load balancing principles on F5 and NetScaler platforms.
• Experiences in designing and configuring a Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture including policies, profiling and posturing best practice • Experience in 801.x supplicant setup and configuration • Experience of Tufin Products - SecureTrack and SecureChange desirable • Firewall Policy and ruleset optimisation, analysis and best practice • Experience in a multi-vendor firewall environment consists of Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FirePower and Zone-Based Firewalls • Expert working knowledge of Cisco Products; ASA, FirePOWER, ISE, • Cisco CCIE Security or CCNP Security is a must have
• Proven experience in designing and implementing Enterprise scale wireless networks • Expertise in running Skype for Business over Wi-Fi networks • Expert knowledge of Cisco 3700/3800/4800 Access Points • Experience in Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN Controller
Certification: • CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Data Center certification or CCDE certification is preferred. • Vendor certification on at least one SDN Controller platform such as VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI or Nuage VSP.
Education: • Graduation – Engineering preferred
Our client is a major IT services organization specialized in providing solutions across App Dev, Asset Management, Cloud, Security etc.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Data Center Services
- System Integration
- Software Sales And Channel Partner Sales
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Sales