Security & Compliance Analyst
Sahasya Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
AMC – Security & Compliance.
- Working experience on Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) and related security packages/tools; patch and compliance implementation.
- Working knowledge in any of the SIEM tools like ArcSight, Qradar, Splunk, McAfee Nitro, AlienVault USM Anywhere .
- CCNA Security / Security+ certification.
- AWS and / or Azure cloud working knowledge.
- Perform security related activities such as data access / access control validation / revocation on applications, servers, databases, including privilege user access validation, revocation.
- Perform analysis of security logs for example, to detect unauthorized behavior, access on cloud systems.
- Keep an eye on client cloud account related security events and take appropriate action / raise alert, based on security policy.
- Knowledge of implementing and configuring AWS WAF / Barracuda WAF, cloud based security groups, AWS IAM, IDS/IPS.
- Implementation knowledge of common network services (web, mail, FTP, NAT, NTP, etc), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must.
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of Anti virus, CIS/OpenSCAP server, application benchmarks.
- Implement security policies, e.g. password policies, firewall rules, validate security groups on client server, application installations
- Ensure infra and application patches are applied as per Patch serverity and policies.
- Assist with security and privacy audit initiatives within projects.
- Chef or related automation scripts, tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Prepare and present weekly security health reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure SLAs are adhered to for security incident management.
- Document KB, known incident resolution, Known Error handling.
- Hands on experience and ability to conduct and present root cause analysis (RCA), Problem & Capacity Management.
- Inclination towards emerging technologies; understand trending cyber-attack methods, abreast with security and privacy trends.
Client is a creative design, content production and commerce solutions company. The company's offers publishers an online flat planning tool (called VIP4) for magazine, book, and catalog pre-press planning and production.It also offers frameworks to create on-line magazine production (with a product called ICE MAPP) and tablet & mobile phone apps (with a product called ICE CAPP) - both products embed rich media, e-commerce and social media in a single container. The company is a partner to ecommerce vendors such as Acquia, NetSuite, Magento, hybris (now SAP), BigCommerce and Demandware (now Salesforce) as well as Jagged Peak Software for OMS solutions. The firm has been involved in the launch of several marketplaces and online eCommerce websites.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile