Live - Informatica Metadata Developer - 2447- Partha Pain
MITS IT Staffing (1 Opening)
Job Description for Metadata Lineage and Business Glossary Developer Position within ISPL
- Experience developing technical lineage in accordance with the technical specifications, aligning with Data governance requirements.
- Conduct analysis of existing data models, taxonomies and specifications, business processes and technology to identify necessary changes and impact to data lineage in production
- Import Metadata from various data collection points including data bases and vendor tools such as OFSAA, Hyperion, Axiom, Moody’s using Informatica Metadata Manager
- Develop custom Metadata Exchange connectors to import metadata as needed and use linkages to manually link metadata where necessary
- Help deploy application to UAT and production environments, and handle bug-fixes and implement possible system redesigns during these periods
- Have technical documentation skill, with ability to design ETL solutions and prepare technical specifications documents
- Experience with bulk uploading metadata into Informatica Analyst and implementing workflow
- Ability to customize roles and responsibilities within Informatica Analyst for glossary workflow
- Capture metadata from various metadata sources and linking them to produce desired data lineage
- Provide ongoing support for Metadata Implementation, testing and integration
- Consult with users, management, and technical personnel to clarify and validate business requirements.
- Minimum 2 to 3-year hands-on experience with Informatica Power Center, metadata manager and Business Glossary applications
- Hands on experience with Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica Analyst applications
- Strong technical background and experience importing metadata from heterogeneous metadata sources using Informatica Metadata Manager
- Experience development Metadata connectors to extract metadata
- Excellent knowledge on Informatica platform as a whole and the integration among different Informatica components and services.
- AutoSys experience or experience with other scheduling/monitoring tools
- Good understanding of data governance principals.
- Strong communication, business and data analysis and documentation skills
- Experience with Oracle database development, and good knowledge & practice of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in a financial institution IT Environment and good understanding of the recent financial regulatory initiatives such as Basel II, Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act and CCAR is a plus
BNP Paribas India Solutions (BNPPISPL) is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. Its strength is more than 2000 people in India. BNPPISPL has its presence in Mumbai and Chennai.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Oracle Development
- Sql Development
- Oracle Programming
- Oracle Design
- Erp Development
- Oracle And Pl Plsql Developer
- Oracle Developer
- Mobile Development
- Architectural Design
- Design Development
- Life Cycle
- Android Studio