Manager - Business Excellence - Black Belt - Diversity (Healthcare or F&A)
Stalwart Management Consulting
Location : Chennai
Designation : Business Excellence Manager (CL 7) / Senior Manager (CL 6)
Level : GM / VP
Role : Business Excellence Leader
Domain : Finance And Accounting (R2R/P2P & O2C)
- Functional experience – Drive improvement initiatives through teams
- Experience on driving automation projects. (preferably not limiting to opportunity identification)
- Domain knowledge is an added advantage – Finance & Accounting ( R2R, P2P & O2C)
- Team leading experience
- Leadership presence
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt with good knowledge of Lean practices
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Principles and Techniques essential
- Needs to have worked in a BPO – Operational Excellence (or similar) function
- Certification in Lean and other quality practices added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Drive Improvement projects on processes to improve
- Improve SLA performance
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives
- Lead a global projects in OE
- People manager for a team
- Drives the OE program for a client/ clients in a site/ across sites
- Acts as a mentor to Six Sigma and Lean projects for his influence
- 10 to 14 years of relevant experience and 14-18 yrs of overall experience
This field will be updated later. For the moment, this is being left blank.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- "med Rep"
- "medical Rep"
- "med Representative"
- "medical Sales Representative"
- "sales Representative"
- "pharma Marketing"
- "pharma Sales"
- "pharma Sales And Marketing"
- "doctors Call"
- "sales Officer"
- "business Officer"
Urgent opening for First line manager,Area sales manager,Medical representative,Territory sales manager,Channel sales executive
- Medical Representative
- Sales Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Business Officer
- "channel Sales Executive"
- "territory Sales Manager"
- "territory Sales Executive"