Career Point Placement Services
1) Identify potential Financial Consultants (Insurance Agents) based on agreed profiles and ensure recruitment in accordance with the business plan.
2) Initially, for the first three months to achieve targets of direct sales and recruit the minimum expected number of Financial Consultants.
3) To continuously review performance of own team of Financial Consultants and to improve their productivity on an on going basis.
4) Provide leadership and management to the team of Financial Consultants.
5) To endeavor to have and to achieve a team of highly productive Financial Consultants.
6) Provide training and monitor development needs of financial consultants in the team; provide feedback on Financial consultant performance, particularly those with less experience. (Mentor role).
7) Set targets for consultants, review these & consistently raise them.
8) To gain customer confidence to manage his/her complete financial portfolio.
9) Telemarketing calls to prospective clients and develop market through a process of continuous prospecting.
10) Responsible for educating the prospects about our products viz- a- viz competitor products.
11) Maintaining team productivity and achieving team and individual targets.
12) Undertake joint fieldwork with Insurance Advisors and demonstrate successful sales skills.
13) Conduct weekly performance review with Insurance Advisors.
14) Supervise the activity plan of all executives to ensure that these are being fulfilled as per the desired levels.
15) Ensure that all Insurance Advisors under supervision perform as per the company rules and regulations
Leading MNC Life insurance co...................................................................
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Design Pattern
- Xml Multithreading
- Socket Programming
- Web Services
- Database Knowledge
- Application Development