- The individual will be part of Aspiring Minds's core product team which is engaged in building the world's largest assessment-driven recruitment marketplace. This SAAS platform goes beyond conventional job portals and uses assessment scores and analytic to shift through and match thousands of profiles.
- The team focuses on developing a scalable architecture, user experience and optimizations for high user engagement. The platform has different components including candidate interface, corporate interface, assessment engines, and analytics/matching.
- We're an agile team deeply driven by the idea of building and delivering world-class products that delight its users. We have a performance driven environment which is designed to enable everyone in the team to deliver their best and prosper in their respective roles. Our work culture is focused on bringing in more transparency, ownership and openness in the team.
- Design, develop, document and support highly scalable product components of a world-class assessment platform in a rapid paced & team oriented environment that manages thousands of clients and millions of assessments every month.
- Architect and develop one or more major areas of the Aspiring Minds’ SAAS platform, which comprises of multiple components.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs.
- Will be involved in all aspects of product life cycle, from the initial Kick-off through the requirement analysis, design & implementation and taking it to production
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize distributedsystems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs.
- Work alongside a dedicated operations team to develop and support the smooth 24x7operation of our worldwide product
- Mentor other SEs and advice the leadership team on the technical vision.
- Deliver on planned goals aggressively as a team member
- Write well documented Code with unit and integration tests that automatically ensures software reliability.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve complex business problems spanning their respective areas and participate in technical & product design discussions rationally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Excellent programming, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to instrument a system to identify and solve performance issues & constraints
- Rich experience in designing & developing multi-threaded/multi-process distributed systems in any technology (Java/Nodejs/PHP/GO) using OOPs.
- Good understanding of the core elements of file system, kernel and database internals – latency, throughput, reliability, availability, consistency, security, RDBMS etc.
- Expertise to produce bulletproof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable with thorough automated test coverage of the code
- Experience in working with large code bases and solving complex problems.
- Ability to learn and adapt best software engineering methods and practices.
- Fluency in engineering practices such as Agile, Scrum, CI / CD and code reviews
- Experience in anyone of Java/PHP/Python/Node/Go ( Go/NodeJS preferred )
- Experience with any RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
- Knowledge of any noSQL like MongoDB, Aerospike,Redis (Any 1)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, Microservices, SOA
- Have worked with AWS, Docker, GIT environments
Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the world’s most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right’ jobs every year. Backed by state–of–the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments. Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Good Command On Ms Sql 2014 Asp.net
- .net Framework 4.0
- 4.6 Web Services
- Layered Architecture
- Wcf Services Angu