Senior Staff Engineer
ICS Consultancy Services
Key Roles/Responsibilities: Software Development
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development. (10 – 12 years)
- Advanced C#, .Net Framework 4.0 or later, WPF, MVVM, Prism, Dependency Injection (Preferably Autofac), Unit Test Framework (Preferably NUnit and NSusbtitute)
- Advanced C++ (MFC) and VB.NET
- Good knowledge in SQL Server database.
- Strong Object-oriented programming and design principles.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a mixture of legacy and new systems.
- Software Architecture design including UML Diagram creation.
- Ability to understand the overall product and work on multiple applications within the product
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge on product development process, and systems architecture.
- Knowledge on broad mix of development technologies in the Microsoft windows and Web stacks.
- Stored Procedures
- Experience with medical IT standards and organizations such as EDI and HIEs.
- Knowledge of clinical content workflows.
- Knowledge of medical terminologies, data models and coding systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science OR equivalent degree
ICS Consultancy Services is one of Bangalore’s leading Executive Search firm Involved in catering to the manpower needs of the Industry. ICS serves some of the leading fortune 500 companies in India & abroad. ICS focuses on IT ,IT enabled services, Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing etc.
For Career opportunities with us please log on to http://www.icsconsultancy.com
For Careers in SAP Skills please log on to http://www.sapjobsbangalore.com
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile