- Recruitment s- No excess or shortage of team strengths
- To manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Manage internal teams through coordination and deliverable of projects on time within budget and within the scope.
- Work to oversee all aspects of the projects.
- Develop comprehensive MIS Data and reports to be shared with clients as well as other staff members, Create schedule i.e. project scope and project timeline using tools Monitoring Progress
- Monthly Performance Review for each team under PM/ Client
- Track Project Deliverables and project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed Manage Issues and Risk
- Establish and maintain relationships with Stakeholders, Clients, Internal team members and third parties/vendors
- Direct coordination with the team, fill the process gaps, knowledge or training gaps
- Report on project progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Regular interactions with client to understand their requirement, concern, scope, feedback etc.
Education and Skills
- Must have minimum for 2 - 4 years experience of client management.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to project management tools advanced MS Excel, etc.
- Experience in Recruitment and MIS management
- Experience in client coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Strong knowledge of written and telephonic client communication.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Learning For Education Courses
- Course Design â€“ Product/program Management
- Experience With Open Source - Moodle
- Social Learning Tools & Aps Integration.