Executive - Client Coordination
KK Consulting Services
- Handling of Customer Inquiries & Co-ordination with the Sales Team for Suitable offers.
- Sending of Sales Quotations & follow-up via calls/E-Mails to confirm orders or feedback.
- Handle queries by telephone, email or mail and check that they include correct prices, product numbers, etc. as per quotations provided.
- Inform customers of any delays and arrange alternative delivery dates.
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure Order Processing.
- Resolve any queries or requirements of the Customers with the help of Senior Management
- Focus on Building good customer relationships.
- Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments
- Maintain Quotes & sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
- Prepare MIS reports
- Daily Updation of Data sheets/CRM
- New Customer/Prospects Research on the advice of the sales Team.
- Be Updated about Products Availability & brief the Sales Team and/or the Customers as needed.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile