Vinayak Job Consultant (1 Opening)
- Should be able to handle the Managing Director office -organizing meetings and necessary logistics, compiling minutes and filing to complete actions.
- Manage Managing Director travel arrangements.
- Drafting letters for internal communication.
- To act as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- To lead all secretarial and administrative tasks and help to manage time and prioritise tasks.
- Meeting, greeting and ensuring comfort of visitors.
- To keep an accurate record of all correspondence.
- To arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- To screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- To organise, attend and take minutes of meetings.
- To prepare correspondence on behalf of the executives, including drafting of general replies.
- To follow on the implementation of instruction given by Top Executives.
As we rise to conquer new horizons, our commitment and steadfast drive to excel and achieve, fuels our aspirations. We strive to deliver beyond expectations; and envision a leadership position to be the best in the world. Our vision of being a winning organization is driven by business processes that are dynamic, quality that is world class, and an innovative approach to understand market dynamics.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile