Vinayak Job Consultant (1 Opening)
2.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
2.00 LPA To 3.00 LPA
- Should be able to handle the Managing Director office -organizing meetings and necessary logistics, compiling minutes and filing to complete actions.
- Manage Managing Director travel arrangements.
- Drafting letters for internal communication.
- To act as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- To lead all secretarial and administrative tasks and help to manage time and prioritise tasks.
- Meeting, greeting and ensuring comfort of visitors.
- To keep an accurate record of all correspondence.
- To arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- To screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- To organise, attend and take minutes of meetings.
- To prepare correspondence on behalf of the executives, including drafting of general replies.
- To follow on the implementation of instruction given by Top Executives.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile