Sr.Manager/AGM-Purchase (Steel & Power)
Vinayak Job Consultant (1 Opening)
- Managing a team of professional buyers.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply/demand alignment, material replenishment, and supplier performance.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company's project and allied process.
- Projecting stock levels.
- Reviewing tenders and bids.
- Controlling the purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Developing sourcing strategies.
- Managing commodity cost initiatives.
- Preparing high-quality tender documentation.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
- Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
- Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
- Promoting best practice across the company.
- Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of sales.
- Developing relationships with distributors.
- Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
As we rise to conquer new horizons, our commitment and steadfast drive to excel and achieve, fuels our aspirations. We strive to deliver beyond expectations; and envision a leadership position to be the best in the world. Our vision of being a winning organization is driven by business processes that are dynamic, quality that is world class, and an innovative approach to understand market dynamics.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile