Sr.Manager/AGM-Purchase (Steel & Power)
Vinayak Job Consultant (1 Opening)
15.0 Year(s) To 20.0 Year(s)
6.00 LPA To 7.00 LPA
- Managing a team of professional buyers.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply/demand alignment, material replenishment, and supplier performance.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company's project and allied process.
- Projecting stock levels.
- Reviewing tenders and bids.
- Controlling the purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Developing sourcing strategies.
- Managing commodity cost initiatives.
- Preparing high-quality tender documentation.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
- Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
- Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
- Promoting best practice across the company.
- Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of sales.
- Developing relationships with distributors.
- Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile