Medico-Marketing Writer, Mumbai
KK Consulting Services (2 Opening)
Junior medical writer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Author and prepare patient education reading material, medical documents, PPT for MRs and doctors, brochures, and sections of medical news letter
- Assist with the authoring of other more complex scientific documents such as abstracts and publications. Provide basic medical writing support for documents produced by clinicians
- Coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams to produce high-quality, scientifically accurate documents and ensure consistency between related documents
- Manage timelines and communicate with team members to maintain awareness of expectations, milestones, and deliverables
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Experience producing high quality clinical/ scientific and/or medical documents
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks within a given timeline
- Basic understanding medical terminology, reference styling and plagiarism
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced environment and function independently as appropriate; must be a team player
- Basic project management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and manage multiple projects
- Detail oriented, interested to and able to operate in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment
- Proactively seeks out
- Attention to detail related to consistency, grammar, syntax, and scientific accuracy
- Basic computer skills related to word processing, templates, table/figure creation, and literature searches
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a medical writer with experience
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Conduct Telephonic Interview
Recruiter is interested to conduct telephonic interview for this job opening.
Suitable candidates can call to start telephonic interview.
Please sign In to start telephonic interview.
Already registered with us?
Don't have profile with us?
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile