Export Manager - Pharma Business
KK Consulting Services (1 Opening)
Logical & analytical Skills
Good coordination Skills
Experience: 5 Years +
Industry Background: Pharmaceuticals
Export Manager to be based at Nariman Point.
- The person will handle entire export department from initiating export business to negotiation and servicing the export orders.
- He will look after export marketing, logistics and documentation.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience working in the export department of a well reputed pharmaceutical formulations (finished products) company with good knowledge of export related rules, documentation, etc.
- He should mainly be experienced in export marketing of formulations i.e. developing business, including registration of products, etc.
- Should also have some exposure to export documentation.
- Male candidates are preferred due to possible travel including outside India.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile